Phone - (516) 465-4075
- 90 foot baseball field
- 2 60 foot baseball / softball fields
- Skinned baseball / softball field that converts to 60 or 70 foot bases
- Full sized soccer field
- Roller hockey rink
- 18 hole miniature golf course
- Playground and swings
- Recreation Clubhouse
- 4 Har-Tru indoor tennis courts (sides open during warm weather months)
- 4 R.J. Reilly Aluminum Platform Tennis Courts
- Garden City Pool
All fields are for use by permit only. A permit may be obtained by calling the Recreation and Parks Administrative Office at (516) 465-4075. A fee is involved in obtaining a permit.
Our hockey rink is open to residents ONLY and are available on a first come, first serve basis until dark. Full equipment is required to use the rinks. Helmets must be worn at all times.
The Village’s fields are for the use of our community based youth group and our residents. Fields are available for practices on a first come, first serve basis. The Department of Recreation and Parks does not schedule practices. For game scheduling, please contact your youth group field coordinator who will request a game permit from our department.