Come visit our beautiful 18 hole miniature golf course that is open to residents and non residents alike to enjoy. Constructed in 2008, the course provides enjoyment for both young and old. Our course has twists and turns that will excite players of all ages! We offer a beautiful setting with a shaded picnic area, a playground and a snack bar. The course is located behind the Garden City Pool complex, adjacent to the Tennis Center.
It's never to early to start planning your party for the spring months. If you are planning a birthday party, a group outing, fundraising event or just looking to get together with family, friends or coworkers, why not try miniature golf. Call Tom McGerty at the Community Park Office for further information and availability on our new party package at (516) 483-2525.
1. Play at your own risk.
2. Children 12 years and younger must be supervised by a parent or guardian
3. No food, beverages, or smoking on the course.
4. No more than four (4) players per group.
5. Five (5) stroke limit per hole.
6. Replace ball out of bounds or in water where it went out. One (1) stroke penalty
7. Driving balls and swinging clubs are prohibited.
8. Ball against rail or obstacle may be moved one (1) club head length.
9. Do not skip holes.
10. Please use trash receptacles
For additional information on our Minature Golf Course or to book a party please call the Clubhouse at (516) 483-2525.
NOW OPEN! The miniature golf course is open mid-April to Halloween.
Open 7 days a week during the Summer.
10:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Seniors 62 and older
Add a description about this item
Cash and credit card will be accepted as payment for mini golf